Friday, July 23

Day 3- Letter to my parents

Hello mummy and daddy. I used to think that our family was perfect. But some stuff jsut showed that it isn't. But then again, I wouldn't ask for it to be an other way, and being like that, it is perfect in my eyes.So thank you for allowing us to grow this way. figuring things out ourselves, with some guidance and a little push from you.

Thank you for showing me support throughout the whole process of me making the decision to go to Poly and pursuing my passion as much as I can. I have friends whose parent don't support htem this way. I know that you are worried for my future. But please have faith that I will make it, and still be the same daughter you have now.

I hope that you guys know that even though i stay out late even though I don't listen at times, I still love you guys in this peculiar way and I will never dream of hurting you two in anyway.

I believe that the root of all sorts of disagreements we have is because of the generation gap. It's probably that you have forgotten how to be young, or that I'm not old enough. Maybe I'm at fault maybe you are, but I suppose that it isn't that important to push the blame. But more important to reach an understanding and an agreement- that even though you weren't like me when you were younger, doesn't mean that I can't be the way I am.

For the fact that I love you two for the way you are and the way you love and care for me, Please know that I will love, care and treat you with the same or even more respect.

There will always be disagreements between human beings, even more for those who live under the same roof. So let there be arguements, because that is what makes parent and child (i guess, in our case? not saying that there are arguements, but not saying that there aren't any either) And let there be love, BECAUSE I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

No comments:

Post a Comment