Friday, July 23

Day 4- to my siblings

I've siblings. 3 of them each one i hold dear

Cleo, far away queen Cleo. Menace of my childhood. haha, but because of that, I've learnt a lot. Because she was her, I learnt a lot. I think she sacrificed quite a lot for us, in a way. Being the oldest and all, somethings just never went the way it did for us, so there was all the sibling rivalry and all. But then again, I guess all of that are over. Since a while back, before she left for far away aussie land, I've become attached to her, and used to her presence at home. When she was milder. So i'll just hang out in the room with her, she doing her stuffs, me doing mind. before Chloe came back from school I miss that. You're like my advisor, even though I do wish you were more contactable, Im always afraid of running the bills high. I wnat more long car trips with you, maybe next time, I'll be the one driving:)
I'm glad you're happy now. I'm glad there's Jude and baby Xander coming along. I hope he puts joy in your life like never before:) I'm sure he will. I will love him I promise!!!


Then there's my perfect Chloe. Well mannered, smart, cute, and still the fastest woman in my eyes. Thank you for being there for me when I needed a shoulder to lean on. Not just once or twice. Even though I know I irritated you when I was young, I think you still loved me right:):) Give me lolli and all, I remember ok, maybe you don't. I don't know. Giving me support when you know I need them. And of course listening and basically cradling me in your arms whenever I go crying for you (since kinderworld) If not, no one will bother doing that to me. Cry then jsut listen. But I'll always feel so much more comforted after talking to you, and listening to whatever you say. Even seein you at home is a comfort, feels nice and warm'


And mojojojo Drago demon of the household.I can't wait for you to grow up!!! Then at least your foolishness will become more sense-full(somewhat) Now you're just playing a fool and being really mischievous and probably not even understanding your actions. I want you to grow older, then you can become my chauffeur, become my shopping advisor, become my best bud (if you don't mind your cool old sister being your bud) Then you can be my partner for events I'll attend if ever I become more involve and more up there(if ever) I love you you dumbass stupid brother, GROW UP OMG<3:d

I LOVE YOU GUYS, YOU MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE. No more thinking that Cleo and Chloe are irritating elder sisters. But YES Drago is still as annoying as hell<3

No comments:

Post a Comment