Friday, July 30

Day 9- To someone I want meet

It can be anyone right. So I'd like to meet my coach again. Maybe not meet, but have my thoughs conveyed.

You probably think that I'm an ingrate. Leaving just when my position is unfilled,and when you had the most faith in me.
Not just when I left school, but also for stuff like when I missed trainings fr exchange programmes, you were really supportive even giving me the money because you were afraid my parents couldn't afford it. You know that it was the best for me.

Nevertheless, you gave your support. So probably you expected me to be more actively involved with the team than this. And maybe you are still angry that I forgot your birthday. I don't know, but then again I think that it's not reasonable to be angry at me just because of that.


I'll just like you to know that I really thank you for having faith in me when no one else had. And saw something in me that you'll like to change and saw that I can be more than what I am. Even though you were just a volleyball coach, you taught me more than that. You taught me to be patient, to be inspired, to learn from my heart, to experience everything, to empathise, to be sensitive, to not give up, to be proactive, yet passive when there is a need to be. You opened up my eyes to things that are hardly noticeable, allowing me to be a more sensitive ad considerate person than I was before

I'll like to meet you again, to play ball, to talk, and to have lunch or something. Though our conversations may be limited, but I always saw you as a fatherly figure. You always did what yo felt was the best for me even though I may not always feel i. I hope you know that when we angered you, I never did it on purpose, and I always responsible to correct the actions, and make up for everything

I hope you're doing well, thank you so much for all of this. Hope one day, things will pass and settle. Till then, take care

No comments:

Post a Comment