Tuesday, July 20

Day 1 to my best friend


I don't think that I've a best friend. Sometimes, I wonder if I consider them as my best, and

if they'll reciprocate if I actually do.

But I do have a couple of brilliant friends, who try their best to understand me, and try their best to know what I'm up to. I used to think that friends who don't care, I shouldn't care too. But I've come to an understanding that it always takes two hands to clap, and if I care, I should, and they will eventually too.

There're a couple of friends whom I've been in constant contact, and when not in contact, I will constantly think about them. Wondering what they've been up to and feeling guilty cos I haven't contacted them


Maybe I'm not very close to all of them but they all hold a special place in my heart. Are they considered as my best friends? Ros, Cat, Sipei, Amadea, Cheryl, my awesome bunch of newly made tp friends.

I hope it'll always remain this way with you guys, if not, better. And that constant understanding will occur whilst we do our growing up and advance together. That'll be awesome.




haven't wrote like that in a long time, my sentences don't flow. But oh well, hope that at the end of these thirty days, I'll go back to it

No comments:

Post a Comment