Thursday, August 19

Day 11- A deceased person I really wish I can talk to

I believe he doesn't read this. Neither does he know english
he only knows hockchia
Seems like granny has a lot of respect for you, am I wish I know what kind of person you were.
She speaks of you, and holds the image in her heart as she speaks, and it's strange to see that kind of a look in her eyes when talking about you. I almost wish I can be living in her mind, seeing what she saw and what she remembers.

Memories tend to disappear. No matter how bright the moment seems, no matter how much you say, I WANT T REMEMBER THIS FOR LIFE.
I just doesn't really happen that way
It makes it even more fascinating to see her this way.
You seemed full all wisdom, kind, calm, and steady. Maybe that explains why granny is like that now, she takes after you, her father.

I'm not even sure how I'm supposed to address you. But thank you, for allowing my granny to be strong, stubborn and the person she is today

No comments:

Post a Comment