Thursday, September 30

Trouble trouble trouble and somewhat mayhem.
My holidays started out with a bam, and yeah, what a bam it was totally. Horrendous. Tomorrow will be an awkward awkward day.
So, I forgo the chance to go to Australia, because in short, I was being a selfish bastard. But if it really turns out being as stressful as I think it will be, I'll rather not go. Sorry to everyone involved.

It's just been a really bad year huh. What am I supposed to do about it? Turn vegetarian too?

1 comment:

  1. i'm sorry lil sista... well, if it helps, i don't think you're the selfish one. someone else is. you know who. i would have done the exact same thing if i were you. it's not just unfair to you, but her as well. what a cruel thing to do to her, making her come and be absolutely bored with nothing to do and no where to go, not even tv to watch. dont worry, it's not the end of the world...

    ReplyDelete