Wednesday, June 22

Another year has passed and I'm nineteen!!!!
As a birthday present to myself, I finally went about to sign up for a fucking btt, and hopefully by next year I'd be driving to my own birthday party!

So I guess, birthday wishes?:
1. Less irritating, less self-aware, more selfless dad
2. Hardworking, respectful, considerate brother
3. Successful, BRAVER mum
4. Healthy strong Cleo, with happy baby X, loving Jude!
5. Happy, less upset-with-dad Chloe
6. More enthusiastic, and healthy granny, I hate to see you always feeling so lonely<3 I haven't deserted you! ai ni!



And for myself, I wanna be stronger, more driven, more encouraging and selfless, more enthusiastic.

A new pair of shoes would be great too, my Clarks are disintegrating.




Anyway, heads up for exciting stuff coming your way! Maybe some stained glasses, and who knows! A priest? You'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment