Saturday, August 20

Just had to say this before I went to bed.

Met with Ros and cat and my vjbuddies over the weekend for YY's hall bash.
So much thoughts right now I might actually cry out of frustration.
Crying's a feat for me now, can't seem to get the tears out lately. Unless the issue bothering me was a familia one.

There's so much work to be completed over the next few days

Sunday:
Complete journal and portfolio thing
- sleeve drafting
- reflection writing
Help my granss move to Hougang
Start drafting for my shirt
Decide on cloth to use for shirt

Monday:
Complete drafting
Get cloth (hopefully)
Get sketches ready for Tuesday
Hunt for moodboard worthy images

Tuesday:
Call manufacturers
Meeting
Get some stuffs ready for Wednesday
Cut cloth
Start sewing




I just had to pen them down before I sleep, bringing them to bed will be torturous the macbook was conveniently flipped open already.

Can't wait for the block to be over, honestly the longest block ever
1st place is app2
2nd place is frm

what comes after?

No comments:

Post a Comment