Saturday, January 21

Strange week with strange things happening here and there. Strange feelings I can't quite portray.
Happy, sad, excitement, anxiety,  sense of loss, sense of achievement. Felt it all in these couple of days.


So as usual, as the festive season approaches, I have devoted myself into reminiscing and being nostalgic over spilt milk (if that even makes sense).
No bros over for dinner this year, my first new year without my 宝贝granny and another year without my sis and her family. 
And apart from that, my mum seems to be in an elongated stage of ignorance that's driving me up the wall. She posted this on Facebook:
with the photo caption being
Wish everyone are back home in Singaproe for the CNY....
With Jude Liew, Cleopatra Tan, Chloe Tan, Drago Tan

Yeah I understadn perfectly that I'm just over reacting and being a crazy neurotic female but doesn't mean I can prevent myself from being totally affected and annoyed.



PS: I miss you guys so much Cleo, Jude and Xander.




And then earlier on this week, one of the best news I can receive in my entire life, quickly turned into one of the biggest disappointment.

So much for hopes and dreams.




Besides that, my first season for TP ended strangely too.

I guess the friends were right. I really do need sometime for myself. Not work, not friends, not family, not running around helping people but just doing things for myself.
But I wish so much that I had enough time, energy and ability to reach out to everyone, everything and that I can be everywhere. I really really wish I can.

3 comments:

  1. *hugs* i miss you all too. lots and lots. why the ignorance? what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehh, nothing much I guess? It's just little things she do that make me feel that she's becoming very superficial, so mean to say this. But it's just a small thing, I will stop thinking about it already, not gna affect anything:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I know what you mean. Sometimes I feel the same way too? But yeah, no point thinking about it cos nothing you can do to change it. Don't be too disheartened about your internship thing. Better opportunities will come your way soon as long as you keep your head up and keep trying for what you want. At the end of the day, no matter what is the outcome, at least you know you tried your best.

      Delete