Saturday, August 7

Declaring war as of now

I'm under the dilemma as to whether digiess is more important or fabric book is more important right now
Sick thinking of having to deal with both at the same time. So it's digiess for now fabric book later. Doesn't seem like much to do for the fabric book, since most of the information was in the the group report already.
An besides, there's a quiz on wednesday, can study for that by doing the book on monday.

Looks like a long period of time without going onto Adium the duck, and possible sleepovers to do book overnight

And I got my pay today! I don't feel philantro-phic (?) towards my parents, who doesn't seem like they need my hundred odd filial money, considering the fact that father just bought beauty queen mummy a 1.8k miumiu bag. Haha, but it's all cool for my mummy! Like yay for her, she really wanted the bag for a while already. Though the green or purple as compared to plain old black would have been nicer.

Know like when you read a book, you tend to speak like it does? Yeah, I feel like I'm typing like them now. Book I'm reading is E-SQUARED. Pretty-laid back reading.

And back to digi now<3

No comments:

Post a Comment