Tuesday, August 10

It's such a difficult feeling to comprehend. Maybe it's the post menstrual shit again, but still can't help feeling terrible

Anyway, digi submission is extended.

Did I mention that I got to meet up with ros and cat last week? It's feels nice. Always have. Thank god for you girls.

Omg seeing cleo's photos on her blog make me feel so distant from her, my sister look like that already, mymy we have grown man. Gone are the days where she says throw my tissue paper for me- why- because I AM OLDER. hehhh. Or like me stealing her kinder bueno.


1 comment:

  1. oh my dear baby sista... you say until i look i've gain a thousand pounds of weight or something. haha! now i just ask my husband to throw tissue paper for me-why-because i'm having his baby. heh! and i'm stealing his kinder bueno now. we may be distant in space, but in our hearts nothing will ever change :)

    ReplyDelete