Sunday, November 27

In the midst of a monster project right now, and comparatively to the previous block, I seem to be less interested.
Training's happening now as well and I foresee it taking up way too much of my energy.
Hopefully the coming season won't affect the 2 modules block too much.


With work and everything even, hopefully all will pass right by smoothly and comfortably.



The father and the mother needs to take a fucking chill pill, and stop fucking spending unnecessary dimes on the useless brother and use that goddamn money on me instead so I no longer have to work (thoughI'll very much rather work and not take their money).
Nonetheless, the way they throw their money away makes you wonder why the fuck you're working so hard when they obviously still can afford shit like that.

2 comments:

  1. I know right?!?! Geez... And here we are stressing about every nickel and dime and worried about important stuff like studies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally:( it's ok, that's why we are way awesome-r and a greater being hahah<33 love youuuu

    ReplyDelete