Sunday, December 11

Dearest Granny

So basically, things have been shaken up pretty drastically.

What am I doing here now? When I should really be driving my fabric scissors down your throat?
You caused your mother so much pain and still remain plainly oblivious and blind. Driven only by greed and by money. Both of you, husband and wife, you are not so different from one another. Only one motive in life- MONEY.

Yeah it is important, I go all out to make sure that I have enough money for myself. But you see, the highlight here is enough because it never seems to be enough for you guys. There must always be more more more.

More is always better, with more money, I wouldn't be stuck in Singapore, with more money, I wouldn't have to stand a noisy strange cranky home machine, I can just get a industrial machine. fuck might as well get a fabric printer and yeah hire some dyeing professionals too. Fucking hell money is important.

But what wouldn't I do for money? Hurt my family? Become a heartless prick? Be an asshole to the people who stick to you even though you are poor?




Alright, it's not even making sense anymore.
Point is, really, there are still things that are more important than money. Never understood why ties have to be broken because of this piece of cotton. (in today's sense plastic)
You want some muslin instead?  It's cotton too.

You drove your mum out, well she left on her own accord. But after all these years of tolerating, what made her leave only now? And you still blame her.


Yeah go on, blame everyone else but you.

3 comments:

  1. heartbroken :( i can't believe it has come to this. what in the world is happening to the family? all because of $$$. FUCK.

    edited to add: my word verification to post this comment was "sheati". yeah. no shit. shitty alright. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, I have no idea either, I will probably not want ahma to continue living with daddy if that's the case, would rather her be somewhere else and happier.
    Dage said she can stay with him once his flat is done with renovations. so we'll see how it goes i guess?

    I understand that he wants his money back etc etc, but i really don't see why the both of them had to do it in such a way that everyone gets hurt.

    shitty indeed

    ReplyDelete
  3. if she can stay with dage that will be good... if i was in sg and not married, i would have asked her to buy flat with me and we move out together :p

    oh well. like u say lor... he can want his $ back but it's got nothing to do with the old folk... why need to involve her? sigh.

    ReplyDelete